Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No joke: You can kick off National Poetry Month with me

Happy National Poetry Month! As if that's something people say. Still, April is the offical month of poetry and to kick things off, if you so desire, you can come see/hear me read poetry of my very own at Crazy Wisdom in Ann Arbor tonight at 7 p.m.

If you're all, "That's not enough notice!" Or, "Ann Arbor is so far away," or whatever your excuse, I have another reading on the 19th in Detroit at the Scarab Club. More on that later.

2 comments:

(Laura) said...

I'm so excited! Though until I checked again on the Facebooks, I totally thought your reading was at Shaman Drum, not Crazy Wisdom! But to my credit they are both left-wing hippie Communist hang outs that are like, right down the road from each other, right?

(Laura) said...

Nice job at the reading last night D'Anne! I find your work to be pretty powerful.