Thursday, July 16, 2009

Peel this

I am used to really, really stupid headlines offered up by the Yahoo homepage as if they are news. Rarely are they monkey related. Until now.

Logging in to check my email and what do I see but a headline reading, "Peel banana like a monkey."

The teaser: "The fastest, easiest way to open a banana is probably not the way you're doing it," followed by a link: "The big secret."

Are you kidding me? "The big secret"? This is peeling a banana, people, not the meaning of life. At least it isn't for most people, I hope.

And yet, I admit, I have never peeled a banana in this way. And so, here is the video, complete with a man wearing monkey pajama pants. If my blog were Scrabble, this would be the equivalent of a double word score. Or something.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so i tried this technique this morning and i have to say, it wasn't all that great. but then again, i've never had THAT much trouble peeling bananas in the first place.