Thursday, July 23, 2009

Monkey mama

My sister Laura,, who will now be the one responsible for finding all of my blog content now that I have a three day old son, sent me a link to Tom Scocca's essay about "The 'Family Bed'". As she said, "I know you'll never maybe have time to read again, but this column is really cute and well written. It's about trying to get the kid to stay in his own bed at night. As an added bonus, he uses the phrase, 'I’m not all cruel wire-monkey-mother about it' when explaining his reasoning for not wanting to make a habit of 'the family bed.' See? Blog worthy!"

And so it is, so it is.

1 comment:

(Laura) said...

Whoa. That's a lot of pressure. Though it always surprises me how often I run arcoss stuff on the internet that is about poetry and/or monkeys. So I'll do my best.