Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Put on your Monkey Goggles

Are you all, "OMG, I just don't have enough to read and would especially like to read essays about really random and weird shit?"

Then put on your Monkey Goggles, my friend.

Monkey Goggles is a new blog by the fine folks at Archie McPhee, purveyors of all things (and by "all things" I mean mostly junk that you absolutely need/want for no reason at all).

It makes good sense to start with an essay about a man dressed as an ape delivering balloons and singing. You know, an essay about your life.

Via Slog. Thank you, Laura, for the tip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite stores in the universe...about once a year or so I buy the $40 mystery package from McPhee. It is worth ever so much more than that in delights such as gladiator figurines and boxing nuns. I do have to share the toys with my kids these days...who are not as appreciative as I am. --- Claire