Friday, January 1, 2010

A new year, a new butt

Apparently I'm not the only one with monkeys on the brain already this year. Chris Lewis, a guy I went to high school with, kicked off 2010 with a review of Anti-Monkey Butt Powder on his blog.

This is a product I have heard about before. In fact, I once received a container of it as a gift. It was a joke. Probably from my brother. I can't vouch for it, because I didn't use it. Maybe if I had received the lady kind I would have (no. I wouldn't have). I learned from Chris's post that they also make it for babies, but I've always heard that you shouldn't use powder on baby butts because they inhale it. Though if I really wanted to try it they make it in a paste, too. Truthfully, though, I'm too much of a natural products freak to try it out, and thankfully my son hasn't had much diaper rash (knock on wood).

I think the biggest problem with Anti-Monkey Butt powder is that nobody knows you're using it. I mean, certainly "I have a funky and/or chapped ass" is something you'd want the world to know about. Thankfully they make t-shirts. And even temporary tattoos. Though if you want the world to know about your problematic hindquarters, you really should get a permanent one.

1 comment:

Belle Isle Home said...

I saw this post on a very funny site called Fuck You, Penguin, and thought you might be amused... http://www.fupenguin.com/2009/11/i-think-you-may-have-sat-on-your-own.html.